Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter !!!


Happy Easter everyone !!!

We went to the lake today, my weekly exercise, I get to run without the leash if there isn't to many people around and today was no exception.

So here is a picture of sis and I, it took her a couple of attempts to get a self portrait as I kept turning my head and giving her licks on the cheek. I was just telling her "Thank You."

Then it was time to come home and share a traditional Easter pizza with dad. Dad says it was a homemade Tombstone pepperoni pizza. I just know it is dad's favorite meal and what better way to spend Easter than to share dad's pizza.

Licks and nips to mom !!!

2 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Pizza - the feast for any occasion! I'll just have some shocolate bunnies on mine, okay?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oh, I would so love to try one of them shocolate bunnies, they smell SO GOOD. But I just get to sit and watch as everyone eats them ......*sigh*