Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Update on Louie's Brother

This is way too cool, I just received an email from Justin Animal Control and a letter from Hero's (aka Louie's brother Joey) forever parents !!!

I hope they don't mind us posting their letter, but we LOVE success stories !!!

I wanted to give you an update on Joey. His new name is “hero” and he is hilarious. He is such a good boy. He already knows his name and sits on command!!! He goes into his kennel to sleep at night (right beside my bed of course) and doesn’t make a peep until morning when he lets me know he needs to potty. We have only had two pee pee accidents so far! He has been busy playing with my german shepherd (he heels her constantly- so funny). We have been to the vet and Hero behaved like a true gentleman. We are planning on taking him to our lake house this weekend.

I attached a picture of him getting his belly rubbed- he doesn’t stay still very long. Thanks for everything. He has filled our lives with joy!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

This is awesome news! Thanks for sharing it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lacy said...

woofies, dat wonderfur news, glad Hero iz doing greats..

b safe,
;)lacylulu