Thursday, November 01, 2007

Baby Love Update

This is Suzanne's post of from Baby Loves blog today. Baby Love made it through surgery just fine !!!

"I went to see her this morning. Poor little thing looked like Frankenstein with all her stitches.
They said she was eating & going potty well so she is not on all of the IV's any more. But still on the pain IV. They are taking very good care of her & I get a lot of updates. Just a little sad because she did not seem to acknowledge me. I know she is not herself & on a lot of meds though. They think Sat. she may be able to come home. After seeing her I am a little nervous about the caring for her when she gets home, she looked so delicate & fragile today. I am off next week to care for her though so that makes me feel better."

If you get a chance, travel over and check out Suzanne's blog, she could use some support and kind words at the moment !!!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Thanks for the update, Gus! We're on our way over to Suzanne's!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Katherine and Pippa said...

We'll go and have a look too. Hope there are no scary pictures. Pleased she is ok though.

Pippa