Sunday, December 03, 2006

Another Cold Day in Texas


Well the weather in Texas has again spoiled my plans of playing at the Lake. It is 34 degrees this AM with the wind blowing. Almost all of the leaves have turned brown and fallen off the trees so it looks like this "dag" will be spending the day in the house. As you can see I dream of being here at the lake cooling my feet. Today I think my poor feet would be almost frozen. Maybe next week the weird Texas weather will turn Spring like. I can only hope.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gus!
Memaw saw some boots for DAWGS when she was working at LE. They also have warm coats for DAWGS that glow in the dark. Wouldn't you look handsome in boots and a coat that glows at night?

Anonymous said...

I think your mom and dad are making excuses as to why you are not to go to the lake.....don't always believe the.

Anonymous said...

We had a dog Buster and I have a picture of him just like this one and the next one down of your dog looking out the window waiting for someone to come home. So glad I found your site. Great memories of our dog--and we love yours. Heelers have such great personality!